Friday, June 11, 2010

Another day Another Game

Here I thought I was doing good. I closed all my games down, yes all of them. But then a new game came out on June 9th. There I was ready and waiting to play. FrontierVille was the game I was going to concentrate on "only." Yeah right. I have been doing great so far but I also have a little itty bitty secret. I play my son's and my DH's when they are not home. I do get things done believe it or not. My home is always clean, dishes washed and food on the table. Errands get side tracked but other than that I pretty much stay on top of things.

I don't watch t.v. anymore or spend time with DH. I just get so wound up on FB and everything else that I can't control it. I do need some help. I have three hours of free time this evening and where am I? Right here. I should be concentrating on letting my eyes get a break.

1 comment:

DEE said...

THIS sounds SOOO familiar. :)