Saturday, June 12, 2010

The End Part 2

Suddenly I had this feeling of "screw it" I have to get off Facebook Games. So I did. If you happen to come along and see that I am no longer on your Facebook Friends well then that is because you have been deleted my friend. Don't take it personally but if I am going to stop playing games then you needed to depart as well.

I am keeping Facebook open because there is loads of other stuff on there that can be of interest. For instance a blog by the name of Bitchy Waiter

Check it out it's hilarious....


Continued...

For the first time in over a year or so we went to a the movie Shrek in 3D. It was awesome. I remember as a kid getting those paper glasses, not this time they are black and remind me of The Blues Brothers. It was a great time out. We then went for a long ride trying to get lost but to no avail we ended up where we started.

We stopped and got a bite to eat at Culver's which is a hamburger joint. Which was even better because we had the chance to use our Barter Bucks and saved a bit of moola. It was such a nice day and I hope that we can do it again sometime.

I am still disappointed that I can't return to Facebook games but I will take what we did today over any foolish game again.

No comments: